Remove the hassle from impressing the crowd next time it’s your turn to supply the snacks at a group outing. Our Keto Hemp & Linseed loaf bakes as well as it toasts, leaving store-bought crackers that you used to love in the past.
Snacking with your friends just got way more delicious with the Fullove Charcuterie Connection crackers! Our Keto Hemp & Linseed loaf toasts to perfection so that at your next potluck or picnic, your charcuterie board is sure to be the group favorite. Get ready to light up everyone's taste buds because healthy and delicious has never been easier!
First, collect the following ingredients:
6-8 slices of the Fullove keto Hemp & Linseed loaf (or however many slices can comfortably fit on your baking tray)
Fullove Tip: We recommend gathering your slices directly from the freezer so that the moisture can optimize the baking experience.
Next, set up your culinary canvas:
Glass storage container
Frozen food knife (or other knife with a saw-toothed blade)
Fullove Tip: Many charcuterie boards have fancy designs for optimal presentation, but consider using your cutting board as your charcuterie board for serving to minimize waste.
Now, let’s really get creative in the kitchen!
1. Set the oven to 450°F.
2. Place the slices on your cutting board directly from the freezer and use the frozen foods knife to cut them into squares of 4.
3. Pop the squares onto a baking tray, ensuring that each of them is lying flat.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the squares so that it is evenly distributed.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of garlic salt and thyme over all of the slices.
6. Place tray into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
7. Line the glass storage container with aluminum foil.
8. Remove crackers from the oven and store in the glass container for up to 5 days.
9. Use the crackers as the ultimate ingredient on a charcuterie board (or to scoop any of your delicious dips)!
Fullove Tip: Prepare these crackers just before an opportunity to gather with your loved onesl They are ideal for safely sharing the wealthy of good quality food so that you can fully connect with your friends and family.
Et Voilà! Your charcuterie board is ready to live up to its delicious French origins. Enjoy!